Partners for Progress Therapeutic Equestrian Center
Come Join the Fun
2022 Dreams in Motion
18th Annual Hoedown
Saturday September 10, 2022
VIP Entry 5:00PM
General Admission 6:00PM
Music & Bars Close at 9:30PM
What is Dreams in Motion Hoedown?
The mission of Partners For Progress is to provide alternative equine therapeutic programs to individuals with physical, mental and emotional challenges using quality trained horses
Dreams in Motion celebrates our personal dreams of goal achievement as well as the equestrian centers dream of becoming a more wholistic center.
A key step in moving forward toward our dream in helping as many individuals as possible is to purchase the existing PFP facility from our current landlord. The purchase of this facility allows PFP to become more financially secure as we look towards our future and expansion of services. Please listen to the adjoining video
Help us achieve our goal.
Come see the stable, meet the horses, view the plans to move from a traditional riding stable to a therapeutic equestrian center, offering clients a more wholistic and comprehensive approach to treatment and more onsite therapies
You'll have a wonderful experience enjoying Beer, Wine and soft drinks. Eating freshly popped popcorn as you move through our facility experiencing;
• A glimpse of what is to come at PFP
• Incredible Silent Auction Items
• Over 75 Fantastic Raffle baskets (see a few items below and more in the lobby) valued at at least $200 (tickets ONLY $5)
• A view of the therapy horses in their home
• Enjoy a delicious BBQ meal, provided by BBQ Brothers (maybe you have tasted them at the fests in Long Grove?). https://brosbarbecue.com/
• Hot & fresh food grilled right outside the barn, which will include BBQ chicken, Pork wings, fresh grilled corn on the cob, coleslaw, smothered fries, cheese curds and baked apple slices for dessert.